There has definitely been a change in me since the concert. I’m thinking more of the future instead of the past and of what I have lost. I have been deciding what I want to do in the future. I am glad I didn’t buy a condo in Florida because I’m second guessing myself on that now. I have decided I don’t want to work on corporate clients anymore and this will be the last year I do them. I think I will only do personal income tax returns for another year because I’m already committed to the clients but I don’t want to have people coming in and out of my home all the time anymore.
So what do I know I want? Here is a list (and check back and see if I actually follow through).
- Spend more quality time with my children and friends.
- Empty my bedroom of John’s clothes and my old clothes. I still have clothes that I wore when I was pregnant with Adam!
- Renovate my ensuite. I want a new shower, bathtub, vanity and floor.
- Finish cleaning and renovating the main floor
- Turn Emily’s old room into a guest room
- Create a craft room and set up an area for scrap booking, sewing and other crafts
- Set up a “vacation” schedule and go to new places instead of just Largo, Florida
- Get healthy
- Laugh more
- Be more sociable